Job Title: Customer Care Specialist
Reports to: Manager, Customer Care
Job Location: Glastonbury, CT
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Our Customer Sales and Service Specialist position is ideal for friendly, enthusiastic, individuals capable of providing knowledgeable and responsive support to Travel Insured customers and travel agents within our call center.
We provide flexible hours with the opportunity for weekday and weekend shifts.
Responsibilities as Customer Care Specialist:
- Speak with travel agents and customers by telephone and e-mail to provide accurate information about products and services.
- Take orders or cancel policies, obtain details of issues or complaints, and to receive first notice of claims.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer’s travel protection needs.
- Adhere to Travel Insured scripts and best practices when dealing with customer and agent interactions.
- Promptly resolve service issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Keep accurate records of all customer interactions, transactions, and all steps that were taken.
- Must hold a P&C license or be able to attain the license within 60 days (training provided)
- Some college required, Associates degree required.
- Service-oriented, friendly, and caring attitude with the intention of satisfying the customer 100%.
- The ability to assess customer needs, meet quality standards for services, and evaluate the customers’ satisfaction.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to ask clarifying questions if needed.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Conscientious, committed to performing at your best
- Call center experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be able to become licensed to sell our products.
Full-time Travel Insured International associates are offered benefits including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans with employer contributions
* Medical / Dental / Vision / Short Term Disability / Life Insurance
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Business casual dress, picnic area, free parking
* Matching Gift, Volunteer and Extracurricular opportunities –Team TII
Travel Insured International Inc. is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Now for Customer Care Specialist