Job Title: Notice of Loss Phone Support
Reports to: Manager, Claims
Provide excellent claim call center service and support to Crum & Forster and Travel Insured customers.
- Provide daily phone coverage for the Claims 800 number while adhering to scripts and best practices related to all customer interactions.
- Assist customers by setting up claim first notices.
- Keep accurate records of all customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken.
- Provide accurate and timely answers to routine claim inquiries and update claim in the appropriate claim system.
- Serve as customer advocate in all interactions to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Become cross trained to serve as backup for other TII call center functions.
- Perform other related duties as needed to fulfill job and unit needs.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing quality customer service. This includes assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Strong active listening skill demonstrated by giving full attention to what other people are saying.
- Ability to communicate information verbally and in writing so that others will understand the message being conveyed.
- Demonstrated great teamwork skills: willingness to help others; adaptable to team goals; builds and leverage relationships; capable of training others.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and familiarity with Microsoft office software.
- One to two years of prior customer service experience.
- Familiarity with claims, imaging and workflow systems is a plus.
- Some college or Associates Degree preferred.
Full-time Travel Insured International associates are offered benefits including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans with employer contributions
* Medical / Dental / Vision / Short Term Disability / Life Insurance
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Business casual dress, picnic area, free parking
* Matching gift, Volunteer and Extracurricular opportunities – Team TII
Travel Insured International Inc. is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the assessment.