We are confident you will find TAP very easy to use. The following additional resources are provided just to help you get started.
- TAP Infographic - an infographic detailing how you can use TAP
- TAP Overview & Workflow - a PDF detailing TAP functionality
- TAP Tips - a quick PDF reference for using TAP
- ClientBase Setup for TAP - a PDF outlining ClientBase integration with TAP
- TAP and Sabre - a PDF outlining GDS integration
TAP Training Videos
- TAP Demo (Full Length) - a 10 minute demonstration of how to use TAP
- TAP Demo (Overview) - a 2 minute overview of how to use TAP
- ClientBase LiveConnect with TAP - a video that shows you how data is exchanged
- Modify Plans - how to use the self-service feature in TAP
- Bulk Quote Overview - a 2 minute overview of how to use TAP
- Other Bulk Quote training videos - including demos on setup and importing
- Additional TAP training videos can be found in our training videos library.
Protection Plan Spec Sheets & Coverage
- Worldwide Trip Protector Plus (WTPP14)
- Worldwide Trip Protector (WTP14)
- Worldwide Trip Protector Lite (WTPL14)
- State by State Coverage Comparison Map
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Sales Support team at 1‑877-778-0978 or [email protected].
V126.96.36.199: Compliance updates and Bulk Quote enhancements that allow you to either save or email quotes.
V188.8.131.52: Enhanced Bulk Quote functionality, increased the number of items that can be viewed on the Saved Quotes & Policies screens.
V184.108.40.206: Embedded a data extraction tool to improve Bulk Quote functionality, added Deposit Date to the Purchased Policies screen, added the WTP policy count to the purchased policy screen, added a split-for-agents capability to the bulk quote feature, Updated to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 to enhance security, maintained login credentials during the reinstall process when TAP is updated, added an option to add traveler contact information with each saved quote so that when a quote is reloaded in TAP the Travel Information page is auto populated.
V220.127.116.11: Automating the Quote Process With direct link to ClientBase res cards, removed the default for SOR on Quote Page so that it always defaults to Blank to avoid errors, Changed the state of residence field on the dashboard to read Your State of Residence, Travel Insured logo change, prepared the Saved Quote screen to receive data from the bulk quote feature with a drop down menu to view all plans quoted.