Job Title: Software Developer
Reports to: VP, Software Development
Travel Insured International is a leader in the travel insurance industry. We operate as a small, independent, agile company but have the backing and security of a large corporation.
At Travel Insured, we measure our success by the outstanding quality of service we deliver to our customers. As one of the few travel protection companies that operates a full staff of service professionals in our home office, we achieve our goals thanks to exceptional management and an outstanding team of dedicated employees.
Travel Insured is proud to consistently earn the Best Places to Work (2012-2016) and Top Workplaces (2012-2016) awards and by joining our team, you will soon discover how much we value our team members. Join a great team of service professionals who share your goals for success and who work together each day to make Travel Insured both a great place to work and a great company with whom our loyal customers do business.
Travel Insured, a leader in the travel industry, is looking for a talented and motivated software developer interested in developing dynamic technologies. As a Software Developer, you will develop creative solutions using innovative and challenging code to design and execute websites, web services, and mobile applications that have a lasting impact on our business. Our team delivers new functionality to our users frequently, allowing you to quickly and constantly see your code make a difference.
- Develop dynamic technologies for creative solutions to business needs and priorities
- Use innovative and challenging code to design, develop and execute websites, web services, and mobile applications
- Deliver new functionality to our users on a frequent basis
- Communicate to users on the what, why and how of new services and applications
- Embrace and practice Pete’s Principles
- 3+ years of experience developing websites and services
- An overwhelming desire to write the best code
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to ensure everyone’s understanding of what we are building
- A powerful intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn the latest technologies
- Pride in what you develop and passion for what you do
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent knowledge and work experience
- Competitive salary
- Excellent 401(k) plan with employer contributions / Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Short Term Disability / Life Insurance
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Educational reimbursement/scholarships
- Opportunities to attend developer conferences
- Causal dress
- Free parking
- Volunteer and extracurricular opportunities
Travel Insured International is an EEO employer.
Please send your resume to HR@travelinsured.com.